Your Account Information
In order to become a CoolG member, you must first create a member account by providing information about yourself including but not limited to name, email address, city and a password. Your email and password are never shared with anybody within or outside of CoolG. Google Analytics is used to monitor web traffic and analysis.
CoolG provides a variety of discussion forums for its members to express themselves in the form of comments, forums and blogs. All content you contribute to CoolG is in the public domain and will be visible to both visitors and members. CoolG will not sell or share your personally identifiable information to any third parties.
Personal Information provided by you is used for the following purposes:
- Sending updates on the Information you have subscribed like School specific Alerts.
- Sending you occasional announcements about new services.
Policy on Abuse
CoolG is committed to ensuring and enforcing a safe and friendly online community for all our members. We would like all our members and visitors to cooperate in complying with these rules:
- Do not use the website to harass, threaten or verbally abuse or intimidate anyone, or behave in any manner that would cause annoyance or distress to other members.
- Do not to post any material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing towards other members.
- Do not divulge the details of your identity or personal information in your posts. Anything posted online is accessible to the entire internet community and CoolG is not liable in cases where such information is misused.
- Please be aware of the general dangers of online information sharing like identity theft, phishing and other fraudulent activities.
Advertising and Spamming
This website is for Information exchange. Commercial messages or promotional messages from businesses or organizations are not permitted on the Network. Members are permitted to express themselves in the form of blogs and comments but this website must not be used as a medium for marketing or selling to our members. CoolG encourages discussion on the topics that members contribute to in forums and where relevant, members are allowed to post links to their content. Promotion of, or inappropriate links to other known commercial websites on any forum are not permitted and will be removed.
Compliance with Laws
It is possible that we may have to disclose personal information when required by law. CoolG will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties wherein we have a good belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served.